- Business Proposal: Business Presentation, Cooperation Offered, Distributors Wanted, Resale Products Offered
- Business Type: Trading Company, Environmental, Marketing Organization, Manufacturing Company, Services Provider
- Street: Z.A.E. Robert Steichen 5, rue Bommel
- City: Hautcharage
- Zip/Postal Code: L-4940
- Country: Luxembourg
- Listed: September 24, 2016 3:18 pm
- Expires: 2639 days, 17 hours
The revolutionary BIOROCK Onsite Residential Wastewater Treatment Systems use a biological process and are gravity fed, requiring no electricity at all. As a result of this, maintenance and operational costs are extremely low, and reliability is maximized. The durable HDPE tanks are produced and assembled in our production plant. The BIOROCK residential wastewater treatment units are supplied as a complete package for ease of installation.
The BIOROCK Septic system functions as a three stage treatment system. Initially the raw sewage enters a primary tank to provide separation and the breakdown of organic solids (Primary Treatment). The sewage then passes through an effluent filter before discharging into the BIOROCK unit which incorporates the well proven aerobic digestion process (Secondary Treatment) and filtration process (Tertiary Treatment). Where required the BIOROCK Series can be retrofitted to a traditional septic tank.
BIOROCK: How Nature Works
BIOROCK is safe for the environment!
In traditional activated sludge systems (e.g. SBR), aerators and/or agitators pump air 12-24 hours per day to provide enough oxygen, so that a limited range of organisms can survive to break down the waste. The BIOROCK units work without any electrical or mechanical aerators – they simply require natural air draft for aeration.
In a mechanical system machinery works hard and is energy-intensive with a high carbon footprint. Activated sludge is using excessive amounts of fossil fuels in the form of electricity for operating and sludge digestion.
The BIOROCK aerobic treatment units have a very low carbon footprint!
BIOROCK Sewage Treatment Plants
(Domestic Waste Water Treatment – Septic Tank upgrade)
The BIOROCK Sewage Treatment Plants are a range of compact package waste water treatment plants, denominated in 6, 10, 15 and 25 person systems. These systems can be combined to cater any amount of persons desirable.
293 total views, 1 today
Best Deals Of Today
Best Deals So Far
- Pumps – Process Equipment Distributors and Agents Wanted (294 views)
- BIOROCK small onsite wastewater treatment (293 views)
- Bridgewater Nigeria Limited – Importers, Exporters & Reps, Nigeria (276 views)
- Suffolk County, NY Vitamin Manufacturing Company For Sale (273 views)
- Cloud Peak Law Group (269 views)